I’m pretty much the master of handling things completely wrong.
I started watching Orange is the New Black for Alex, I stayed because of Laverne Cox.
Incredible Photorealistic Drawings Beautifully Capture Fine Facial Details
Created by Monica Lee
JESUS THIS IS GORGEOUS
IM LITERALLY ANGRY ABOUT HOW ACCURATE IT IS FUCK THIS THING ALL I DID WAS CLICK ON COLORS ??? HO W DOES I TKNOW FRICK
That’s… scary actually. It was very accurate
Our development team was working on a content management system for a corporate client. It was a big system that administered units produced in a variety of languages and applications and, as a result, required careful user interface design and a lot of backend code.
We were doing a show and…
A little experiment with resin. They will be made into magnets.
The fish are made from polymer clay and the “water” is resin. The octopuses glow in the dark.
These are just the right mix of douchy and nerdy I was looking for.
DO IT FOR THE VINE, OMG
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING